The goals of the Phnom Penh Spatial Data Dropbox are:
Please feel free to add any data you might have and take anything that is useful to you (copy and paste if you drag it off Dropbox it will be deleted).
Also if you are in town then, please join us for the monthly Phnom Penh Mapping Meetup:
Note: The accuracy of the model is not verified.
Buildings + Footprint Heights Phnom Penh AutoCAD
Buildings + Footprint Heights Phnom Penh XML
Source: Extracted by Wil Waters 2012 from below DWG file 2003.
A figure/ground Adobe Illustrator File (Mac CS5).
Source: Extracted from above AutoCAD file.
Source: Cambodian architect
Several tourists maps from various websites (at bottom of the linked page).
Source: Google search October 29, 2011.
- phnom_penh.administrative.osm.bz2 (2.5K)
- phnom_penh.ai.zip (199.4K)
- phnom_penh.coastline.osm.bz2 (29.7K)
- phnom_penh.highway.osm.bz2 (195K)
- phnom_penh.img.zip (67.8K)
- phnom_penh.navit.bin.zip (92.2K)
- phnom_penh.osm.bz2 (191.3K)
- phnom_penh.poi.gpx.zip (14.9K)
- phnom_penh.poi.tomtom.zip (9.2K)
- phnom_penh.poly (5.9K)
- phnom_penh.shapefiles.zip (243.1K)
Source: http://downloads.cloudmade.com/asia/southeastern_asia/cambodia/phnom_penh#downloads_breadcrumbs 13 December 2011